- DWF (Dallas-Fort Worth) has to be one of the worst multi-terminal airports around
- DAY (Dayton, OH) is a surprisingly large airport
- CLT (Charlotte, NC) has incredibly cute and inviting rocking chairs positioned along concourses that seem to call out to sit a spell, sip some sweet tea and listen to a story about Old Man Jones's tobacco farm or surf the web for free...
- Frontier Airlines have the least helpful employees I've ever encountered
- I should really carry a enviro-friendly travel kit with a light-weight, reusable mug for airplane refreshments because I have generated a considerable amount of waste lately by consuming hydration from flimsy plastic cups
Monday, November 12, 2007
Reflections of Road/Air Warrior
I have taken 5 significant trips in as many weeks (I'm sitting in ATL right now, still several hours from my bed). Aside from the slight guilt I have over the carbon footprint incurred while proselytizing others as to the awesomeness of my research, I have made a couple observations: